Morgan & Morgan relies on a skilled team of attorneys, business executives and accountants with over 20 years of experience in the offshore industry.
The firm is prepared to offer the incorporation, management and administration of companies with expertise in all major jurisdictions such as Panama, BVI, Belize, among others; helping our clients appropriately and effectively, regardless of the market conditions.
We have a solid Compliance Department with professional and skillful staff who mitigate the risks associated with the offshore industry.
Furthermore, we we are qualified to help our clients in Corporate Secretarial matters related to their companies. We offer post incorporation services such as directors nominee, custody books/records, custody books/corporate documents, issuance of shares, corporate resolutions, bank account opening , invoicing, accounting services (outsourced), among others.
- March 31, 2021 | The United States Corporate Transparency Act (“CTA”) of 2021
- November 23, 2020 | The philosophy behind the successful Economic Substance Regime of the BVI
- April 9, 2020 | BVI Economic Substance (Podcast)
- December 20, 2019 | Morgan & Morgan lawyers and practices recognized in The Legal 500 – Latin America guide
- August 13, 2019 | Regulations on Accounting Records for offshore companies
- April 25, 2019 | The Bahamas: Economic Substance Legislation
- May 16, 2018 | Latin Lawyer highlighted Morgan & Morgan
- March 19, 2018 | Morgan & Morgan recognized in the Chambers & Partners High Net Worth Guide
- December 7, 2016 | MMG China participates in the China Offshore Summit Shanghai 2016
- March 3, 2015 | BVI Private Trust Companies