Morgan & Morgan with a strong practice in employment and labor law, serves local and multinational companies, offering practical counseling designed to prevent potentially labor and employment disputes.
Our lawyers provide practical and creative approaches to employee relations, including:
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Drafting of employment offer letters, employment agreements, including confidentiality agreements and non-compete clauses
- Employee handbooks, policies and regulations
- Global Employment and expatriates’ solutions
- Benefits and Pensions
- Disability rights
- Sexual harassment: prevention and remediation
- Due diligences
- Counselling on employer substitutions, mergers and acquisitions
- Compliance with health and safety regulations
- Workers’ compensation
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements
- Handling arbitration proceedings
Among the solutions we provide to our customers, one of the most important involves law-related training. We have extensive experience in tailoring employment law training programs to meet the specific objectives of each client.
- May 28, 2021 | The Ministry of Security modifies the requirements for the Temporary Residence Permit and the Permanent Residence Permit as Forest Investor.
- April 29, 2021 | The Ministry of Health unifies the requirements for entry into the country for people coming from the United Kingdom, South Africa, India or South America.
- February 9, 2021 | Immigration and labor immigration regime for companies with EMMA license
- April 21, 2020 | Panamá sanciona ley que concede Licencias Remuneradas Especiales
- January 8, 2020 | Morgan & Morgan contributed to Doing Business 2020
- July 23, 2019 | What employers need to know about labor regulations in the Republic of Panama
- February 13, 2019 | Morgan & Morgan presented the forum: Trends in Labor Law 2019
- February 5, 2019 | Morgan & Morgan contributed in Doing Business 2019: Training for Reform
- January 11, 2019 | Morgan & Morgan Partners recommended by the Latin American Corporate Counsel Association (LACCA)
- August 22, 2018 | New Law establishes a legal framework for the comprehensive approach to Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)