- April 29, 2021 | The Ministry of Health unifies the requirements for entry into the country for people coming from the United Kingdom, South Africa, India or South America.
- April 22, 2021 | The Ministry of Health establishes new requirements for entry into the country for persons coming from South America due to New Strain of COVID-19.
- March 29, 2021 | The Ministry of Health establishes measures for entry into the national territory for people coming from South America due to New Strain of COVID-19.
- February 9, 2021 | Immigration and labor immigration regime for companies with EMMA license
- October 28, 2020 | Panamá crea la subcategoría de Residente Permanente en calidad de Inversionista Calificado
- September 6, 2019 | New requirements to request rehabilitation of Permanent Residence Permits in Panama
- June 14, 2019 | New immigration changes: SEM, Special Regularization Process and Aviation
- June 3, 2019 | CHANGES IN THE RULES TO GRANT RESIDENCE AND WORK PERMITS
- April 26, 2019 | Immigration Alert
- April 1, 2019 | The National Immigration Authority communicates new regulations for the immigration processes of Venezuelans in Panama