Morgan & Morgan with a strong practice in employment and labor law, serves local and multinational companies, offering practical counseling designed to prevent potentially labor and employment disputes.
Our lawyers provide practical and creative approaches to employee relations, including:
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Drafting of employment offer letters, employment agreements, including confidentiality agreements and non-compete clauses
- Employee handbooks, policies and regulations
- Global Employment and expatriates’ solutions
- Benefits and Pensions
- Disability rights
- Sexual harassment: prevention and remediation
- Due diligences
- Counselling on employer substitutions, mergers and acquisitions
- Compliance with health and safety regulations
- Workers’ compensation
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements
- Handling arbitration proceedings
Among the solutions we provide to our customers, one of the most important involves law-related training. We have extensive experience in tailoring employment law training programs to meet the specific objectives of each client.
- August 23, 2022 | Global Employer Handbook: Panama
- April 30, 2022 | Morgan & Morgan among the five most renowned law firms in Central America: WWL Central America 2022.
- November 23, 2021 | Global investigations guide 2021
- October 26, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan achieved the highest number of practices and lawyers ranked in The Legal 500 Latin America.
- October 5, 2021 | Who´s Who Legal recognizes Maria Teresa Mendoza and Ricardo Aleman as Leading Labor and Employment lawyers in Panama.
- May 28, 2021 | The Ministry of Security modifies the requirements for the Temporary Residence Permit and the Permanent Residence Permit as Forest Investor
- February 9, 2021 | Immigration and labor immigration regime for companies with EMMA license
- June 19, 2020 | Morgan & Morgan contributed in The World Justice Project
- April 21, 2020 | Panamá sanciona ley que concede Licencias Remuneradas Especiales
- January 8, 2020 | Morgan & Morgan contributed to Doing Business 2020