Morgan & Morgan is a leading firm in providing fiduciary services as well as in the management and administration of diverse structures made up of trusts, private interest foundations and corporations constituted in the different jurisdictions where we have a presence.
Our team helps successful families and entrepreneurs around the work structure their assets in a way that will preserve their wealth now and for future generations.
We have licenses to carry out the fiduciary business in Panama, British Virgin Islands and Belize.
Our attorneys are experienced working with international clients as well as specializing in issues of wealth preservation and distribution.
We work with a broad range of clients, including professional and individual trustees, executors and administrators, banks, beneficiaries (both individual and charities), among others.
- October 31, 2019 | The importance of having a data-protection compliance program
- October 22, 2019 | New Law on tax amnesty in Panama: corporations and private interest foundations
- May 20, 2019 | Belize: Intellectual Property Prohibition
- April 9, 2019 | BVI: Economic Substance Legislation
- September 25, 2018 | Morgan & Morgan distinguished as a Panamanian top law firm in Chambers Latin America 2019
- September 3, 2018 | Morgan & Morgan contributed in the Chambers & Partners Private Wealth Guide 2019