Morgan & Morgan is a leading firm in providing fiduciary services as well as in the management and administration of diverse structures made up of trusts, private interest foundations and corporations constituted in the different jurisdictions where we have a presence.
Our team helps successful families and entrepreneurs around the work structure their assets in a way that will preserve their wealth now and for future generations.
We have licenses to carry out the fiduciary business in Panama, British Virgin Islands and Belize.
Our attorneys are experienced working with international clients as well as specializing in issues of wealth preservation and distribution.
We work with a broad range of clients, including professional and individual trustees, executors and administrators, banks, beneficiaries (both individual and charities), among others.
- September 13, 2023 | BVI Financial Annual Return
- September 7, 2023 | Chambers Private Wealth Global Practice Guide 2023: Panama.
- July 21, 2023 | Morgan & Morgan achieves Band 1 in the Chambers High Net Worth Guide 2023.
- May 16, 2023 | STEP Caribbean Conference 2023.
- July 15, 2022 | Morgan & Morgan achieves Band 1 in the Chambers High Net Worth Guide 2022
- June 10, 2022 | The United Kingdom Economic Crime Act
- April 30, 2022 | Morgan & Morgan among the five most renowned law firms in Central America: WWL Central America 2022.
- December 28, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan promotes Fanny Evans as a new partner in its Estate Planning and Corporate Services team.
- October 15, 2021 | STEP-Panama New Board of Directors
- September 28, 2021 | A review of data protection legislation in the Caribbean