Morgan & Morgan is a leading firm in providing fiduciary services as well as in the management and administration of diverse structures made up of trusts, private interest foundations and corporations constituted in the different jurisdictions where we have a presence.
Our team helps successful families and entrepreneurs around the work structure their assets in a way that will preserve their wealth now and for future generations.
We have licenses to carry out the fiduciary business in Panama, British Virgin Islands and Belize.
Our attorneys are experienced working with international clients as well as specializing in issues of wealth preservation and distribution.
We work with a broad range of clients, including professional and individual trustees, executors and administrators, banks, beneficiaries (both individual and charities), among others.
- October 15, 2021 | STEP-Panama New Board of Directors
- September 28, 2021 | A review of data protection legislation in the Caribbean
- March 31, 2021 | The United States Corporate Transparency Act (“CTA”) of 2021
- January 14, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan promotes Kay-Linda Richardson to role of Senior Officer Manager of MMG Trust (BVI) Corp.
- November 23, 2020 | The philosophy behind the successful Economic Substance Regime of the BVI
- July 29, 2020 | Morgan & Morgan achieves top ranking in the Chambers High Net Worth Guide 2020
- April 9, 2020 | BVI Economic Substance (Podcast)
- December 20, 2019 | Morgan & Morgan lawyers and practices recognized in The Legal 500 – Latin America guide
- October 31, 2019 | The importance of having a data-protection compliance program
- October 22, 2019 | New Law on tax amnesty in Panama: corporations and private interest foundations