Morgan & Morgan has substantial experience advising major multinational companies, investors, developers, operators, contractors and financial institutions, in complex real estate transactions in Panama; including financing, acquisition, selling, leasing, permits (including environmental matters), construction and development (through horizontal property or other regimes).
Our real estate practice has worked side by side with our project finance division, in order to structure complex collateral packages for project financing transactions for commercial, retail, residential and other kind of projects that add up several billions dollars.
The firm has also been part of aspects related to tourism-related projects, such as luxury residential and resorts projects, which are playing a key role in the immediate future of Panama’s economic development.
- April 30, 2022 | Morgan & Morgan among the five most renowned law firms in Central America: WWL Central America 2022.
- June 24, 2020 | Panamá reglamenta su Régimen de Propiedad Horizontal
- November 15, 2018 | Importance of the effective collection of real mortgage loan
- September 25, 2018 | Morgan & Morgan distinguished as a Panamanian top law firm in Chambers Latin America 2019
- June 16, 2016 | Due Diligence: A challenge for the real estate sector of the Republic of Panama
- May 29, 2015 | The security trust in financing the purchase of real estate