Morgan & Morgan relies on a skilled team of attorneys, business executives and accountants with over 20 years of experience in the offshore industry.
The firm is prepared to offer the incorporation, management and administration of companies with expertise in all major jurisdictions such as Panama, BVI, Belize, among others; helping our clients appropriately and effectively, regardless of the market conditions.
We have a solid Compliance Department with professional and skillful staff who mitigate the risks associated with the offshore industry.
Furthermore, we we are qualified to help our clients in Corporate Secretarial matters related to their companies. We offer post incorporation services such as directors nominee, custody books/records, custody books/corporate documents, issuance of shares, corporate resolutions, bank account opening , invoicing, accounting services (outsourced), among others.
- April 30, 2022 | Morgan & Morgan among the five most renowned law firms in Central America: WWL Central America 2022.
- March 10, 2022 | Latin Lawyer Awards 2022
- December 28, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan promotes Fanny Evans as a new partner in its Estate Planning and Corporate Services team.
- December 1, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan Legal advised Avianca Holdings, S.A. and its subsidiaries, in connection with its financial and corporate restructuring process, implemented to emerge from Chapter 11 proceedings in the United States of America.
- October 26, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan achieved the highest number of practices and lawyers ranked in The Legal 500 Latin America.
- October 15, 2021 | STEP-Panama New Board of Directors
- September 28, 2021 | A review of data protection legislation in the Caribbean
- March 31, 2021 | The United States Corporate Transparency Act (“CTA”) of 2021
- November 23, 2020 | The philosophy behind the successful Economic Substance Regime of the BVI
- April 9, 2020 | BVI Economic Substance (Podcast)