Morgan & Morgan has been actively assisting local and foreign clients including, investors, developers, contractors, lenders, (such as multilaterals agencies and investment banks), in all phases upond developing and financing infrastructure projects in our country.
The firm has considerable experience, including, biddingswith the Panamanian Government, drafting of construction contracts (including EPCs), loans drafting (and debt issues) documentation, setting up complex security and collateral structures, among others.
Our attorneys have been part of every critical step related to some of the largest projects such as the Metro de Panama (the most important public infrastructure project), the copper mining project Cobre Panama (the biggest private sector investment in Panamanian history), Changuinola I, the fourth bridge over the Panama Canal; among others.
- October 27, 2023 | Morgan & Morgan outstands in The Legal 500 Latin America 2024.
- October 3, 2023 | Morgan & Morgan receives top rankings in IFLR1000 2023.
- August 4, 2023 | Morgan & Morgan outstands in WWL: Central America 2023.
- July 5, 2023 | Comments on Recurring Questioning related to Mining Concession Contract between Minera Panama, S.A. and the Republic of Panama
- August 15, 2022 | IFLR 1000 Project Development: Tier 1
- March 10, 2022 | Latin Lawyer Awards 2022
- October 26, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan achieved the highest number of practices and lawyers ranked in The Legal 500 Latin America.
- August 31, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan Legal advised Banistmo S.A., as facilities agent and administrative agent, in a multimillionaire financing agreement related to Line 3 of Panama´s City Metro System, one of the largest public infrastructure projects in Panama.
- August 16, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan top-ranked on IFLR1000’s 31st edition
- January 8, 2020 | Morgan & Morgan contributed to Doing Business 2020
Chambers & Partners
"Skilled practice boasting a solid foothold in the projects ambit. Frequently retained by both local and international developers and lenders for counsel on transport and energy projects. Strengths include acting as legal advisers to participants in government bidding processes on infrastructure concession contracts, as well as project finance."