Morgan & Morgan provide legal support in negotiations for a wide variety of public tenders and concession contracts with the Panamanian Government. Our attorneys represent international and domestic clients in preparing the required documentation for Public Bids, assist them in the Bidding process, and promote and defend their interests before the corresponding administrative and judicial entities.
The firm has advised in the negotiation of multiple major concession contracts such as mining, port facilities, aviation and air transport, energy, telecommunications, oil storage and transportation, water supply, hospitality, among others.
Our clients include major multinational companies, investors, developers, operators, contractors, government agencies, lenders and investment banks.
- 21 SEPTEMBER 2021 - Morgan & Morgan Legal advised Seven Seas Water and a group of its subsidiaries, in a US$205 million financing, which would be used to refinance a US$163 credit facility obtained by the company.
- 26 JUNE 2020 - Morgan & Morgan Legal advised Seven Seas Water Corporation in connection with a US$163 million finance.
- June 16, 2020 | Modificaciones a la Ley de Contrataciones Públicas
- January 13, 2020 | The World of Turnkey Contracts, Partial Payment Accounts and Certificates of No Objection
- January 8, 2020 | Morgan & Morgan contributed to Doing Business 2020
- September 16, 2019 | Panama Seeks to Adopt a Framework Law for Public-Private Partnerships