Morgan & Morgan is the top shipping and admiralty litigation firm in Panama. Our attorneys are experts in maritime dispute resolution and claims at the Maritime Courts including collision, cargo, oil spill pollution, charter party disputes, personal injury, maritime liens, marine insurance claims and ship mortgage executions. The firm also specializes in claims against the Panama Canal Authority for accidents vessel transiting through this route.
For years, Morgan & Morgan has been known for having the largest number of cases at the Maritime Courts of Panama, a judicial entity that has become an internationally recognized forum in the resolution of maritime disputes.
Chambers Global and Latin America Constantly, ranks the firm and main partners of Band 1 in Shipping Law.
The firm advises shipowners, P&I Clubs, charterers, hull and cargo underwriters, banks and other shipping interests in all maritime disputes. In order to address the needs of our clients, we have established a 24/7 emergency response team that can be contacted at 507.263.8030.
- August 24, 2023 | Morgan & Morgan outstands in Chambers Latin America 2024.
- August 4, 2023 | Morgan & Morgan outstands in WWL: Central America 2023.
- June 30, 2023 | The Shipping Law Review: Panama.
- June 13, 2023 | Morgan & Morgan participated in The International Maritime Law Seminar (IMLS), Singapore 2023
- December 28, 2022 | The Maritime Court of Appeals of Panama issues ruling with great significant on limitation of liability for containerized cargoes
- August 30, 2022 | Morgan & Morgan outstands in Chambers Latin America 2023.
- April 30, 2022 | Morgan & Morgan among the five most renowned law firms in Central America: WWL Central America 2022.
- September 3, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan achieved the highest number of rankings for Panama in Chambers Latin America.
- May 28, 2021 | Time Bar for In Rem Claims Under Panamanian Law
- November 2, 2020 | Time Bar for Indemnity Claims