Morgan & Morgan regularly advises companies and individuals in matters pertaining to Panamanian tax system, including special tax regimes.
Our practice focuses mainly on tax advice, certification of electronic accounting and invoicing systems, tax liquidation, administrative procedures before tax authorities, tax litigation, tax planning, Expat´s tax compliance assessment, regional operation efficiency assessment, corporate tax compliance assessment, social security and municipal taxes advice, custom taxes and international taxation.
The firm has a team of attorneys with vast knowledge and experience in tax law addressing all sorts of industries, such as, financial services, technology, shipping, energy, real estate, intellectual property, retail and wholesale business, who can readily identify obstacles and solutions but mostly the opportunities clients can expect to achieve when doing business in Panama.
The experience, technical knowledge and successful expertise of our professionals enable us to offer high quality tax services jointly with the strategic alliance support of accounting and audit professionals on corporate tax matters as well as on individual’s tax issues.
- April 10, 2021 | Nueva Ley de Amnistía Tributaria en Panamá
- September 21, 2020 | Panamá establece amnistía tributaria y regla de pronto pago para el pago de impuestos
- August 27, 2020 | Utilización de créditos ITBMS en Panamá
- May 19, 2020 | Chambers & Partners Corporate Tax Guide 2020
- October 15, 2019 | The ABC of the Tax Amnesty in Panama Law 99 of 2019
- August 7, 2019 | Morgan & Morgan provided pro bono tax advice to Camara de Reciclaje de Panamá, Asociacion Marea Verde, Enseña por Panama y Fundación Banco de Alimentos
- July 26, 2019 | Panama: Regulations applicable to tax deductions from school expenses
- February 14, 2019 | Morgan & Morgan Forum on Transfer Pricing
- December 21, 2018 | Transfer Pricing Update in Panama
- November 21, 2018 | Morgan & Morgan participated in Seminar on Property Taxes