Morgan & Morgan regularly advises companies and individuals in matters pertaining to Panamanian tax system, including special tax regimes.
Our practice focuses mainly on tax advice, certification of electronic accounting and invoicing systems, tax liquidation, administrative procedures before tax authorities, tax litigation, tax planning, Expat´s tax compliance assessment, regional operation efficiency assessment, corporate tax compliance assessment, social security and municipal taxes advice, custom taxes and international taxation.
The firm has a team of attorneys with vast knowledge and experience in tax law addressing all sorts of industries, such as, financial services, technology, shipping, energy, real estate, intellectual property, retail and wholesale business, who can readily identify obstacles and solutions but mostly the opportunities clients can expect to achieve when doing business in Panama.
The experience, technical knowledge and successful expertise of our professionals enable us to offer high quality tax services jointly with the strategic alliance support of accounting and audit professionals on corporate tax matters as well as on individual’s tax issues.
- October 20, 2022 | Morgan & Morgan outstands in The Legal 500 Latin America 2023.
- July 21, 2022 | Taxpayer ID Number Registry (TIN): Updates
- July 8, 2022 | Morgan & Morgan Legal strengthens its Tax Law practice.
- April 30, 2022 | Morgan & Morgan among the five most renowned law firms in Central America: WWL Central America 2022.
- December 3, 2021 | Relevant changes Spreadsheet 03
- December 1, 2021 | Benchmark: A priori pricing of related party transactions
- November 25, 2021 | Time to review transfer pricing
- November 11, 2021 | New tax obligation to report in Panama.
- November 9, 2021 | Requirements and conditions for procedures before the General Directorate of Revenue related to the Panama-Pacific Special Economic Area.
- October 26, 2021 | Morgan & Morgan achieved the highest number of practices and lawyers ranked in The Legal 500 Latin America.