Panama, October 2, 2020. Once again, Morgan & Morgan receives top rankings in the recently released Chambers & Partners Latin America Guide 2021, a key reference point of Latin American top law firms.
Morgan & Morgan has been recommended in several practices due to the firm´s excellent performance and prominent work in each one of these areas.
Likewise, the directory classifies within the top Bands the following attorneys of the firm:
- Inocencio Galindo: Banking and Finance / Projects and Energy / Corporate and M&A.
- Francisco Arias G.: Banking and Finance / Capital Markets / Corporate and M&A.
- Ramon Varela: Banking and Finance, Projects and Energy.
- Roberto Vidal: Corporate and M&A.
- Kharla Aizpurua Olmos: Banking and Finance.
- Ricardo Arias: Capital Markets.
- Ana Carolina Castillo Solis: Projects and Energy.
- Allen Candanedo: Intellectual Property.
- Maria Eugenia Brenes: Intellectual Property.
- Simon Tejeira Q.: Dispute Resolution.
- Jose Carrizo: Dispute Resolution.
- Luis Vallarino: Dispute Resolution.
- Jazmina Rovi: Shipping.
- Juan David Morgan Jr.: Shipping (Litigation).
- Francisco Linares: Shipping (Litigation).
Congratulations to all of them, and thanks to our clients for trusting us as their legal advisors in Panama.