Executive Decree No. 612 of October 22, 2018
As of October 23, 2018, the National Immigration Authority creates the Humanitarian Matters for the Venezuelans Residents in Panama Office, to facilitate the applications for family reunion.
Through this office, the Venezuelan resident in Panama will be able to submit the petitions for the stamped visas of their family members in the fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, so they can travel to Panama.
The Panamanian Consulate abroad, will proceed to stamp the correspondent visa with the reference number that the Humanitarian Office in Panama will provide.
- The Venezuelan resident in Panama will be able to request the stamped visa on behalf of their family members in the fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity.
- The executive decree became effective as of October 23, 2018.
Executive Decree No. 613 of October 22, 2018
As of October 23, 2018, the nationals from the Republic of Cuba, that are interested in coming to Panama to visit and shopping will be able to obtain in the Panama Consulate in La Havana, a tourist card.
This tourist card will be granted to the nationals of Cuba that demonstrate they possess a self-account card or demonstrate that have travel to Panama or to a third country before. This tourist card is valid for one use, for a term of 30 days and it will cost $ 20.00.
If the person possesses a stamped visa to enter Panama, it will not need to obtain this tourist card. The stamped visa will still be issued.
- The tourist card will be issued to the nationals from Cuba that plan to come to Panama to visit or shopping.
- The nationals from Cuba that already possess the stamp visa to enter Panama, will not need to obtain this tourist card.
- The Tourist Card is valid for one entry and for a maximum stay of 30 days.
The executive decree became effective as of October 23, 2018.