Morgan & Morgan regularly advises companies and individuals in matters pertaining to Panamanian tax system, including special tax regimes.
Our practice focuses mainly on tax advice, certification of electronic accounting and invoicing systems, tax liquidation, administrative procedures before tax authorities, tax litigation, tax planning, Expat´s tax compliance assessment, regional operation efficiency assessment, corporate tax compliance assessment, social security and municipal taxes advice, custom taxes and international taxation.
The firm has a team of attorneys with vast knowledge and experience in tax law addressing all sorts of industries, such as, financial services, technology, shipping, energy, real estate, intellectual property, retail and wholesale business, who can readily identify obstacles and solutions but mostly the opportunities clients can expect to achieve when doing business in Panama.
The experience, technical knowledge and successful expertise of our professionals enable us to offer high quality tax services jointly with the strategic alliance support of accounting and audit professionals on corporate tax matters as well as on individual’s tax issues.
- July 17, 2014 | Amanda Barraza de Wong participated in the conference Business Future of the Americas
- July 6, 2014 | Notificación Previa para Aplicación de Beneficios Fiscales en Panamá
- June 14, 2014 | Adolfo Campos Barranco is distinguished by Panamanian Institute of Tax Specialists
- June 12, 2014 | Morgan & Morgan sponsored tax event for Spanish companies
- | Morgan &; Morgan participated in III International Congress on Tax Law
- June 6, 2014 | Amanda Barraza de Wong at launching of Finpyme Export Plus
- May 28, 2014 | Morgan & Morgan holds tax event in Chiriqui
- January 25, 2014 | Morgan & Morgan participate in Tax Colloquy
- May 14, 2013 | Abogados de Morgan & Morgan participaron en foro de Legislación e Impuestos de Amcham