As of April 1st, the travel permits for minors must be done only digitally.
- The interested party must access the website of the National Immigration Authority (migracion.gob.pa), then go to the section “Online Immigration” – option “Requests” and thus access to “Minors Permits”.
- Attach the following documents in PDF:
- Copy of Passport (Residents) or Panamanian cédula of the Minor (Panamanians); and,
- Copy of Passport (Residents) or Panamanian cédula of both parents (Panamanians).
- Once the online application is completed, the interested party must carry the printed authorization letter to any of the Notaries nationwide, where they will verify the data and register a digital copy of this process in the electronic platform.
- It is also recommended to carry the original documents to the Airport, since the National Immigration Authority may request them for verification.
- In the event that the two (2) parents travel with the child, they will only require their passports, Panamanian cédula of the minor (Panamanians) or Birth Certificate (Residents).