Morgan & Morgan Group celebrates 90th Anniversary

After 90 years with a successful track record and commitment to its customers, employees, and community, Morgan & Morgan celebrates on 2013 an important anniversary. The beginnings of the Morgan & Morgan Group date back to 1923, when Dr. Eduardo Morgan Alvarez received his law certificate, issued by the Supreme Court of Panama and began practicing law in the city of David, Chiriquí. In 1945, Dr. Morgan moved his practice to Panama City where, in 1964, Eduardo Morgan Jr. and Juan David Morgan joined his father, imparting a new dynamic to the firm by incorporating new partners, expanding practices, and opening offices internationally, looking for new opportunities.

Today, 90 years later and with excellent records, Morgan & Morgan has one of the largest and most comprehensive practices areas in Panama and the region, supported by a dedicated team, offering a committed service to each of its customers. Being positioned as a leader with an efficient network of operations in 20 cities in America, Europe, and Asia, Morgan & Morgan offers multidisciplinary legal, fiduciary, and financial solutions to all its clients. As a Group, Morgan & Morgan has been characterized for these past 90 years as a leader based on values, principles, a history of tradition and stability of its first-class team members, lawyers, executives and employees.

In addition to celebrating 90 years as leader of integral solutions, the Morgan & Morgan Group keeps a renewed commitment to the welfare and development of the community and its partners. The Community Legal Assistance Foundation (Fundalcom), the Eduardo Morgan Foundation, its commitment to pro bono practice, and the iconic, exclusive, and green MMG Tower form the four pillars of the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility, reinforcing the legacy of service of Dr. Eduardo Morgan Alvarez.

Este año 2013, el Grupo Morgan & Morgan cumple 90 años de exitosa trayectoria y compromiso con sus clientes, colaboradores, y la comunidad. Los inicios del Grupo Morgan & Morgan se remontan a 1923, cuando el Dr. Eduardo Morgan Álvarez recibe su certificado de idoneidad, expedido por la Corte Suprema de Justicia de Panamá e inicia la práctica del derecho en la ciudad de David, Chiriquí. En 1945, el Dr. Morgan muda su práctica a la Ciudad de Panamá donde, en 1964, Eduardo Morgan Jr. y Juan David Morgan se unen a su padre, impartiéndole una nueva dinámica a la firma al incorporar nuevos socios, ampliando las prácticas y expandiéndose internacionalmente, en busca de nuevas oportunidades de trabajo.

Hoy, 90 años más tarde y con una trayectoria intachable, Morgan & Morgan cuenta con las áreas de práctica más amplias y completas de Panamá y la región, respaldados por un equipo especializado, ofreciendo un servicio integral a cada uno de sus clientes. Posicionados como una empresa líder con una eficiente red de operaciones en 20 ciudades de América, Europa, y Asía, Morgan & Morgan ofrece soluciones multidisciplinarias en las ramas legales, fiduciarias, y financieras. Como Grupo, Morgan & Morgan se ha caracterizado por 90 años como un líder basado en valores, principios, una trayectoria de tradición y estabilidad de su equipo de socios, abogados, ejecutivos y colaboradores, todos de primer nivel.

Además de cumplir 90 años cómo empresa líder de soluciones integrales, el Grupo Morgan & Morgan mantiene el compromiso renovado con el bienestar y desarrollo de la comunidad y de sus colaboradores. La Fundación de Asistencia Legal Comunitaria, la Fundación Eduardo Morgan, el compromiso con la práctica Pro-Bono, y la icónica y ecológica MMG Tower conforman los cuatro ejes de Responsabilidad Social del Grupo, reforzando el legado de servicio del Dr. Eduardo Morgan Álvarez.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *