Panama, September 3, 2021. Morgan & Morgan has achieved the highest number of rankings for Panama in Chambers Latin America Guide 2022, the key reference point of Latin American top law firms.
The directory has assigned the firm twenty rankings in seven practice areas, the highest number for a Panamanian law firm.
This year, the recommended legal team is comprised by:
- Simon Tejeira Q.: Dispute Resolution.
- Juan David Morgan Jr.: Shipping (Litigation).
- Francisco Arias G.: Banking and Finance / Capital Markets / Corporate and M&A.
- Jazmina Rovi: Shipping.
- Francisco Linares: Shipping (Litigation).
- Jose Carrizo: Dispute Resolution.
- Omar Rodriguez: Dispute Resolution.
- Inocencio Galindo: Banking and Finance / Projects and Energy / Corporate and M&A.
- Ramon Varela: Projects and Energy.
- Luis Vallarino: Dispute Resolution.
- Roberto Vidal: Corporate and M&A.
- Kharla Aizpurua Olmos: Banking and Finance.
- Ricardo Arias: Capital Markets.
- Allen Candanedo: Intellectual Property.
- Mayte Sanchez Gonzalez: Dispute Resolution.
- Ana Carolina Castillo Solis: Projects and Energy.
Congratulations to all of them, and thanks to our clients for trusting us as their legal advisors in Panama.